Whitepaper Pub Game
Search
⌃K
⚪

Beer Pong

In BeerPong within PubVerse, users have the opportunity to earn PubCoins (PGCs) by participating in 1x1 matches in the betting system. Each player has 10 moves to show off their skills. At the start of the game, both players place an initial bet of 35 PGCs. As players advance and rack up wins, new stakes are unlocked, allowing them to risk greater amounts and seek even more exciting rewards.
The winner of each match will receive 80% of the total jackpot prize pool, while the remaining 20% will be added to the PUB Rewards Pool. This framework contributes to the ecosystem's sustainability plan, enabling PUB to provide ongoing benefits to users and encourage active participation in the PubVerse community.
This dynamic of betting and rewards creates an exciting and competitive experience, encouraging players to improve their skills and strategies in PubVerse's BeerPong. In addition to earning PubCoins, players also have the opportunity to interact with an engaged community, share experiences and compete for top positions on the leaderboards.
It is important that players are aware of the specific rules and terms applicable to betting and prizes on PubVerse, ensuring responsible and fun participation. With each exciting match, players have the chance to increase their PubCoin balance, unlock new challenges, and enjoy all the perks PubVerse digital assets have to offer.